• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Perfekt duo!

Viskan

Panerai
2-Faktor
Pan am
IMG_0767.jpeg

Putteman

Cartier
Juli 2023: Tudor Prince Oysterdate 74034 + Rolex Explorer 114270
IMG_6098.jpg

April 2024: Rolex Datejust 16030 + Rolex Explorer 124270
IMG_7487.jpg
Två underbara duos. kslike
Har Prince Oysterdate funnits med "jubilee" som original eller är det nåt AM?
Intressant när du haft bägge. Hur upplever du skillnaden på Prince och Datejust? Både i känslan på armen och upplevda kvalitén och utförandet om möjligt. 👑

IamNew

Omega
Två underbara duos. kslike
Har Prince Oysterdate funnits med "jubilee" som original eller är det nåt AM?
Intressant när du haft bägge. Hur upplever du skillnaden på Prince och Datejust? Både i känslan på armen och upplevda kvalitén och utförandet om möjligt. 👑
Easier to express myself in English...

The jubilee on the Tudor was AM. Reasonable quality for the price (around 500 kr) and quite indistinguishable from my genuine Datejust jubilee until it's on the wrist when you can tell the difference (a little rougher around the edges). The watch spent most of it's time on the very nice genuine 5-link Tudor bracelet (which has the same level of quality as the Rolex jubilee).

This is quite an unflattering photo of the Tudor actually. It was my sole watch for nearly a year. Great combination with the 5-link bracelet, fluted bezel and linen dial, beautiful watch. I have a 17cm wrist and the 34mm size was very comfortable on the wrist. The Datejust was an unplanned (but pleasant!) acquisition from a trade. When I first put it on I was expecting it to feel exactly like the Tudor but it felt different...a bit more 'sportier' which I'm not sure if it is due to the 36mm size or the engine turned bezel rather than fluted. Objectively, I don't think there's much difference in quality but I think the coronet logo tricks me into thinking there is :D I think the biggest difference in feeling comes down to the slight size difference.

I think if it's part of a larger collection the Prince Oysterdate is a very good alternative to the Datejust, especially as it's can be around 1/3 to 1/2 of the price. As a main watch though or in a duo the Datejust feels worth the extra IMO. The 36mm Tudor Day-Date would also be another interesting comparison.

Topp